Are you looking for the perfect tv catch up add-on for Kodi? Or the famous iTV Player Kodi Addon is not working on your device? We could give you the appropriate suggestion to fix all your glitches related to iTV Player via Kodi.
- 1 iTV Player
- 2 Know More About Kodi
- 3 Installing Kodi
- 4 Getting Good VPN
- 5 IPVanish
- 6 NordVPN
- 7 Entertainment With iTV Player Kodi Addon
iTV player is one of the most popular UK channels apart from BBC and Sky. So is the iTV Kodi Addon.
It’s a free streaming service that offers live and on-demand content online. Stream everything that you want from the latest TV shows to live sports events by installing iTV player via Kodi.
With the add-on installed you can enjoy your favorite shows on desktops, laptops, and smart devices without needing to tune into the actual TV channels.
Know More About Kodi
Kodi is an open source entertainment center which is totally free. It is a multi-platform entertainment center which comes with loads of completely unique features and abilities with the beautiful and user-friendly package.
You can use Kodi to watch cable TV for free. The app is developed by XBMC Foundation and it was known as XBMC in its early age.
Kodi grinds contents from websites that host cable TV streams and allow you to watch free TV and that’s too without clicking through tons of banner ads and popups.
Also With Kodi You Get:
- Free access to TV
- No need to pay any setup fees or monthly fees
- Don’t have to lose yourself in the throngs of Ads and Popups
There is no issue with Kodi’s legislation but the unofficial add-ons are neither verified nor developed by Kodi team, which can take them in a misty territory.
Holders of content rights have started constraining on pirate videos, which has conducted to ISP’s start suppressing Kodi traffic and transmit copyright infringement notices to streaming users.
You may also like: Trakt.tv Kodi Addons, ZemTV Kodi Addons
Most of the people run Kodi on Mac or Windows OS. But you can run Kodi also on Android, iOS, Linux, and even Raspberry Pi. We have the proper guidance for you to install Kodi on whatever device you are using.
You can follow these simple steps to Install Kodi On your Windows PC
Installing Kodi on PC is just too easy to conduct. You need to download the appropriate installation file from this website. After this open up the installer and hit next a few times and you get your job done.
How To Install Kodi On A Mac
Installing Kodi on Mac OS is also pretty easy. Download the installer file from this website. You may need to change your security settings when you want to use Kodi on your Mac PC since Mac OS prevents you from installing applications from sources outside the App Store by default.
How To Install Kodi On Android
Installing Kodi on an Android device is super easy. You need to do the same steps as you do at the time of any of your Android app installation as the app is available for download from Google Play.
How To Install Kodi On Linux
As a veteran Linux user, you shouldn’t face any issues installing Kodi. Just get with the following commands into the command terminal and you are done.
- sudo apt-get install software-properties-common
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:team-xbmc/ppa
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get install Kodi
Getting Good VPN
Kodi uses an implicit private network to look after from all of these threats.
VPN construct a tunnel of its own in between the device it is working and the internet and encrypt everything which makes things harder for the third parties to get along with your private data.
Your information is secured from hackers, ISPs can’t recognize what are you streaming, even the government agencies can’t dispose of which websites you are visiting. You will be able to stream all the best films from iTV player and all other Kodi Add-ons.
IPVanish comes with the right features and makes sure that you get the most out of Kodi.
The name is known for its fast speeds, strong privacy policies, superb encryption and a network of 850 servers in 60 different countries and each of which is perfectly tuned for incognito streaming.
You don’t have to worry about ISP restrictions here you can have full access to the amazing iTV Player Kodi Addon. You can easily hide your identity and location with IPVanish which comes with DNS leak protection and an automatic kill switch.
The Best Features Of IPVanish
- Get an unlimited bandwidth without any speed caps and no restrictions on P2P networks
- Easy to use apps available for any of your device. Use IPVanish on your Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS device.
- Stream picture perfect HD and 4K video from Solarmovie via Kodi using extremely fast servers
NordVPN is one of the best VPN service provider to work on with. They have a network of 2245 servers in 56 different countries.
NordVPN offers a wide server range for you by using which you can unblock various add-ons on Kodi.
You could get face DMCA notices, fines, or something even worse because most of the streams fetched by Kodi work on BitTorrent protocol.
But with NordVPN installed you can sit still and get a good sip of coffee watching your favorite movie or TV show via Kodi. NordVPN has a double VPN feature and P2P support which ensures the privacy and security of your data.
Features of NordVPN
- DNS leak protection technology to keep your private data protected all time.
- Automatic kill switch which will protect you even if your VPN connection drops
- Double VPN to encrypt your Internet traffic twice and create an extra layer of online privacy
- CyberSec to shield you from intrusive advertisements and malicious online threats
After going through this article so far, we think that you have all the important information on VPN service provider. Choose wisely the perfect one for you.
Here in this part, we are going to provide you all the basic information you need to know to have one of the best iTV Player Kodi Addon on your Windows, Mac, Android or any other device you are using.
The iTV Player add-ons are also available through Noobs and Nerds repository for installation.
Not only has Noobs and Nerds, over the years, come up as one of the biggest contenders for Kodi add-ons. They come with some of the best add-ons to give you access to plenty of sports and HD media.
Follow this step by step guide and configure Noobs and Nerds
1: Install Noobs And Nerds Repository
- Go to the Kodi Homepage from your device and Click on Gear symbol on the top left.
- Select File Manager from the list given
- Scroll down on the left side of the screen and double-click on the Add source
- Click on None and type the link given: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal/
- Select ‘OK’ and then look at the option below where you need to type the Repository name that is Noobs and Nerds
- Click OK and the box will be closed
- Go to Kodi home by pressing the Backspace key
- Go to Add-ons
- Click on Package Installer icon on top
- Then Install from Zip File
- Scroll down to the box that opens Select ‘nanrepo’ there
- There select noobsandnerds Repo (x.x).zip and wait for the installation to complete.
2: Install iTV Player
- After the successful installation of the repository, Click Install from Repository
- Select Noobs And Nerds there
- Select Video Add-ons
- Choose iTV Player and then Select Install
And after going through this steps you have just successfully installed iTV Player Kodi addon.
Entertainment With iTV Player Kodi Addon
- You can catch up with recently broadcast shows and tune into live feeds of various iTV channels
- You can get live feeds of iTV 1,2,3 and 4 through iTV add-on. They give you some other Tv channels also called iTVBe, CITV and dedicated channels for events or sports.
- There is drama like ‘Coronation Street’ and ‘Emmerdale’ as well as news programme like ‘iTV evening News 1830’ and ‘This Morning’ you can watch through iTV1
- When it comes to iTV2 it seems to have more American programs compared to iTV1. They offer shows like American Dad!, The Ellen Degeneres Show and many more
- iTV4 mostly target man with their show, it’s almost like a British version of Spike TV. You can watch sports, action movies and situation comedies at this channel
- If you like reality shows iTVBe is the channel for you to watch out for
- CiTV comes with a tagline ‘For Kids, by Kids’ and that tells you all. It gives you programmes like ‘Mr.Bean: The Animated Series’ and ‘Powderpuff Girls’
- iTV sports broadcasts live Soccer games, The Rugby World Cup, Horse Races, The French Open, Car Championship Races and many other sports events.
You can even watch your TV shows on demand with iTV Player Kodi addons.
Anyway, Folks! Since you have coped with the installation process of the iTV Player Kodi addon via Kodi on your device. Sit on the couch with the perfect cup of coffee and enjoy your favorite TV shows and Sports events on your PC or any Android or iOS device.
If you have any further questions regarding iTV Player Kodi Addon then feel free to drop them in the comments. Till then, we bid you adieu.